Monday, May 07, 2012

The Little Laundress

Today, I'm working on laundry.  G has gotten very helpful on the laundry front and loves to help load the washer and the dryer.  Helps to put the soap in the washer and haul laundry baskets that are as big as she around the house.

This afternoon, I was cleaning up the kitchen from a baking project.  I realized she had been in the bath/laundry room for a while and I wasn't sure what was up.  So I went to check it out and this is what I found and the explanation I got:


A little while later, the dryer was silent. I heard a noise in the bathroom that was the distinct "thump" of little crocs hitting the side of the washer and managed to catch this:


It was soon followed by "Mommy, I need you to come help me!".  Ok, kiddo, I'll come help you.  So I save this for family history - that there was a day, in May of 2012 when my daughter enjoyed doing laundry. And I have to say, I sure don't mind doing laundry with a little helper like this!
~sjt


No comments: