Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's Never Too Cold . . .

. . . as long as it's not snowing.


Yesterday I had two brave helpers, Jordan and Sean, come over and help me with my treehouse. The temperature was a crisp 27 degrees (yes, that's Fahrenheit), which according to weather.com "felt like 16." But we got up there and got to work. The supports for the roof of Phase I are done; and we started putting on the first set of slats for a lattice under the railing (so younguns and olduns don't fall off). I think I screwed up the design for the lattice, but it helped to get a few pieces on and see how it's going to play out. We can always redo it later.


Good times. Here are a few pics.



~emrys

1 comment:

KnittinPreacher said...

Fun!!! I want one... wait, I need to grow the tree first. Great work!

KP