Sunday, September 06, 2009

Providence

Between spilling tea on my laptop on Friday and my errant attempts to clean it, my laptop keyboard is totally fried. I had panicked when I realized it, for you see my laptop runs my life. (Maybe there's a lesson here.) A friend graciously lent me a keyboard and USB adapter, but as I went to plug it in, I realized that I don't need a keyboard! When Sara bought this computer for me in 2005, she invested in a special treat. It's a "tablet PC," which means I can write on the screen with my stylus. No keyboard required! Now I'm not totally lost until my new keyboard arrives. Thank God for technology, for generous friends, and for thoughtful wives. (This entry was composed entirely without the aid of a keyboard. Only one was harmed to make it.)
~ emrys

No comments: