Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Social Networking Christmas

So this afternoon I went to the mailbox and saw this:
Hmmmm... I know I've done a lot of online shopping this month but definately didn't remember ordering this. Usually I save my "get fit" purchase for January. I turned it over and saw the return address. Instantly my mind went to a random FaceBook conversation a week or so ago when my friend in Miwas making carmel corn. We briefly discussed our love of this yummy treat and how I don't make it often because E's not a fan. Jokingly I told her to send me some.

I opened up the box and a little post it sat on top of tissue paper that said "Ask and you will receive". And under the tissue paper:
and it is so good - it even has peanuts in it! I don't even have to worry about saving any for Emrys The Food Vacuum - it's all mine :). JennyMark - you made my day!

No comments: