Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ninth First

I'll be attending a conference in May in Nashville, Tennessee. One of the principal venues for this conference will be First Baptist Church in Nashville. In order to calculate the efficiency of renting a car for the trip, I searched Google maps for "first baptist church nashville, TN."

Guess how many First Baptists there are in Nashville?

Nine.

I guess no one wants to be part of Ninth Baptist Church of Nashville.

There were only two Second Baptist churches.

There's a math problem I can't solve.

~emrys

1 comment:

Knittinpreacher said...

should you rent a car and want to meet halfway between here and there (about 2 hoursish) I'd love to see you! My head of staff is on sabbatical (and will be at your conference!!!) so I'll be here holding down the fort. But it's too close not to see if we can't figure out a way to meet up.