Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On the Road Again...

Just to keep everyone in the loop, we have the scheduling done for the tests and will be in Durango for a number of appointments on Thursday and then driving to Albuquerque on Thursday night and an appointment for the PET/CT scan on Friday. Then we will head back to Durango and hang out until Saturday night when we jump back into the thick of it as the first campers will arrive on Sunday.

Sara is also scheduled to have a port-cath (semi-permanent IV port) inserted via surgery very early on Friday, June 10 to be followed by the first chemo treatment. From there chemo will be every two weeks. Once all of the test results are in, we will know how long the chemo treatments need to go. We love you all and appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Did my first King Kone run last night! Miss you girl. I know God has plans to use this. Jer 29:11 MSG "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." I know what it is like to be going along, feeling like all your plans are working out and then just get stopped cold. It's in this trial that your faith and maturity are borne out. James 1:2-4 I am amazed by the grip He has, and I know you're in His hands. Keep smiling sister!