Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey! That’s ME!

Google still never ceases to amaze me. It was pretty cool at one point along our travels when we realized that if you type “sara emrys tyler” into google.com’s search engine our blog and other sites relevant to us came up.

Now, I’m working on getting an online business off the ground and I typed in my business name last week and nothing came up- ok, so my website had been live for 24 hours, what did I expect! But today I typed in “Charity’s Crafts” and the top two listings are actually me and my crafts that are being sold on Etsy.com and CraftMall.com. Now if I can get my actual webpage to come up there at the top of the list! (www.CharitysCrafts.com -Still a work in progress so all comments are welcome!). So come in and visit, browse, send a friend over... all that good stuff :)

For all of you who are wondering what I’m doing with myself while Emrys is off doing the pastor thing… here’s your answer. Well, this and getting bids for work on a house we’re hoping to buy, and walking & fundraising for a marathon, and taking care of household stuff and…you get the idea.
Blessings,
~sjt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and not to forget writing in this blog so we can partake of you lives! Thanks once again for making the effort. And big - belated - congrats on your half marathon! love, karen