Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ups & Downs

Life is settling into a routine here which is great! I'm training- I've made it halfway through training and halfway to my fundraising goal! Yeah!! & thanks to all who have donated. If you'd like to dontate, you can click the link on the right. I'm also working on joining the craft fair circuit with my goods. I'm doing my first one this weekend so we'll see how that goes! Emrys is working hard and settling into his routine at the church.

Yesterday on a drive out of town to Ithaca we did some seriouse debating on the house we were looking at buying and decided it wasn't the best investment choice. Too much necessary work to be done. So now we're back to square one and trying to decide what is a better option for us. Please keep us in your prayers as we look at these opitons that we will be able to make a wise decisions.

Thats all from Upstate NY for now.
Blessings,
sjt

No comments: