Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's Ba-ack...

So last week we decided that we were going to withdraw our offer on the house that was becoming a nightmare and we hadn't even gotten in it yet. 4 days later, we got a call from our realtor that the seller was taking some of the major repairs on herself and still giving us the credit to take care of the other stuff. So we reconsidered and now it looks like we may take it after all. I'm not getting my hopes up until we have a set-in-stone closing date!

In other news I went to my first "craft-sale" of sorts as a vendor on Saturday. I got a good response to my candles, learned a few lessons and am looking forward to taking another stab at it on Saturday at a larger, better publicized craft fair. We'll see how it goes!

Emrys is busy visiting and getting to know church members and marathon training will take me on 16 miles of country roads on Friday. The miles are stacking up!

We're looking forward to a visit to Durango for Emrys' ordination and Thanksgiving with my family in CT. Time to spoil the niece- although there'll be all the grandparents in the house to compete with- I may not even get to see her! Maybe if we get out there early enough on Wednesday...

Blessings,
~sjt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on hanging in there - if the house is to be yours and it is to become what you (with God's help) are going to make it, then all will work to the good. You both have been on so many adventures - this is just another one that will end in triumph and greatness. Enjoy the crafts and the walking - we are excited for all of it for you both. Have a great Ordination and Thanksgiving as well as being with family. Lots of hugs, Diane and Tom ((Hunter)