Thursday, November 16, 2006

Traveling – ugh!

So we skidded, fishtailed, bumped and bounced across the country today and I can say that the flight from Binghamton to DC was the roughest flight I have ever been on. The pilot’s statement that it might be a little bumpy on the climb was an understatement and he failed to mention that it would be worse on the decent. I think I experienced new shades of green. Fortunately the other two flights were remarkable smoother by comparison. Mmmm, not a fan of the puddle jumpers!

But now we’re in Durango. Saw a great orange sunset on the way in and a beautiful yellow banner outside the fairgrounds. It announced the Gardenswartz semi-annual clearance sale! I’m so excited! Added surprise bonus for the weekend. I’m glad I packed like a girl and have extra room in the big duffle bag!

We have arrived safely and are happily visiting with friends.
~sjt

No comments: