Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Marathon- Support Sarah R!

I found out this week that my dear friend Sarah R. is planning on walking a marathon in January on the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society team to raise money for cures for these cancers. As my prognosis is good due to the research and development of these treatments, not all lymphomas and leukemias have reached this point in successful treatments. To the right is the link to Sarah's fundraising page. If you are so led I would encourage you to support her in her trek!
Thanks!!
~sjt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys--

I wanted to ask you and your friends to also direct some prayers to a friend of a friend. His name is Judah, he is a MD/JD in LA and also has Hodgkin's Lymphona.

His family is blogging about his experience at http://judahdaniel.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately, he is in the 1% where it hasn't and probably won't be cured. So any extra prayers would be welcomed by his family.

Love you both,
Leah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah! I think that people are going to my site already. I'm at 10%! I'm so glad that you are doing well! We'll talk soon.
Sarah