Sunday, January 07, 2007

One Week Out

Well, my road to the marathon started over a year ago. Now I am one week out from the big event. Seven days from right now it will all be over and I'll be hobbling around Peoria AZ! I'm excited for the race - although I'm only out to finish in less than 7 hours! As an added bonus we have friends from California who will be coming out to see us and our friend Sophie will be walking the marathon with me. It will be some good catch up time, and probably some scheming too. We're good at that!

So if I don't make it on the blog again between now and then, start time is 7:30 AM in Arizona which is 9:30 Eastern, 8:30 Central, 6:30 Pacific. The time splits from the chip on my shoe should be posted at www.rnraz.com. And we'll have the cell phone and can be reached that way!

~sjt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go gettum Sara and make your dreams come true. We are excited for you and know you will do your BEST and come in at a wonderful place. Wherever you place, will be great because you DID IT and not many can say they even tried. Hip Hip Horray for YOU!!!!! Enjoy and we are rooting for you. God Bless you both and be safe, Hugs, Diane and Tom Hunter