Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinner With Dad

So I'm in NH spending time with a friend from college and my dad and kidnapping my mom to bring her home with me to work on projects and hang out.  

So it's Saturday night, mom's off at a conference and Emrys is home in NY working away.  Dad & I went to see Prince Caspian -which was really good!  Dad got mom a food processor for their anniversary.  Which means dad got a new kitchen toy and mom gets out of cooking.  So tonight we're making pita bread, tabouli, hummus and chicken.  So far we're munching on the hummus and it's fabulous!  Make sure that you read through the tips on the hummus - especially the ones about not draining the garbanzo beans all the way. . . 

I'm stuffed.  Dinner was great and it's going to be time to call it a night soon!
~sjt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that counts as a better dinner then icecream. Maybe you should bring your dad home to cook.