Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't Roar At Me!

Last night Emrys was playing with the dog and growling and roaring at her trying to get her to play.  She didn't want to and didn't give him any sort of response.  Then making the comment that he hoped The Kid was more responsive than the dog, he came over and roared playfully at my tummy.  To which The Kid hauled off and boxed me, or kicked, not sure which.  I've been feeling little light movements and kicks and stuff but Emrys must have scared the dickins out of The Kid because that one I felt and had to rub out!!  

Then this morning I read on one of the little pregnancy tracking tickers the baby's saying: "My ears are much more sensitive this week.  Would you keep it down out there!?!"  Wish I would have known that yesterday!

New rule: No roaring at The Kid until it's out and can kick the roar-er!

3 comments:

Sophie Marian said...

So you might have scared the dickens out of little baby, but you made me laugh quite hard! The idea of Emrys roaring at your belly - I can definitely picture it!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know that feeling soon baby will be kicking like that all on it's own, that's when you make sure you sleep with your tummy facing his back to share the fun.

And don't go see any loud movies, BTDT ( Jurassic Park with Sarah).

Patty said...

There is nothing like feeling your baby move inside your womb! What a great gift -- even if it came from a scare!