Friday, July 22, 2005

4 Down- 4 To go

Four treatments down, four to go. I will consider it halfway done when my energy comes back and the CT scan is done (August 2). Praise God, the Nuelasta (bone marrow stimulating drug to boost my white blood count) worked great! Last time my white count was 3.6 on a scale of 4.1 (low)-10.9(high) and today it was up to 10.6! I was able to get the Emend (aka WonderDrug) and so hopefully I’ll just be ready to go this time around! I’m encouraged and at peace.

Thanks to all of you who have sent pictures and cards. It’s been a joy to hear from you all! I only wish I had the energy and discipline to write back to you all! But know that your thoughts, prayers, cards, letters and pictures are appreciated.

Much love!
~sjt

1 comment:

~Debi~ said...

Sara,
It is so nice to hear you are doing ok. I think about you daily and am thankful for the photos of you. I wish i could see you in person, but i'll take what i can get.

I love your photographs you post and as my oldest son has quoted almost every line in the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" i must say *Karla has really nice sleeves*...and i'm wondering if she made them herself?? :)

It's weird because i've never met Emrys, but he really reminds me of a Young *Max* - if you can remember who that is. You look so much like your Mom in the newest photograph. You are such a beautiful young lady. I can't wait to see you guys in September!

Love you Lots!
Just me
Debi