Sunday, July 31, 2005

It’s so hard to believe that it’s August tomorrow! This summer has gone by fast in some respects and seems to have dragged forever in others. We have 5th and 6th graders arriving this week for camp. It should be fun!

This round of chemo has been the first that Sara has felt the cumulative effects of the drugs. Fatigue is a little bit more wearing and stomach is a bit more sensitive. Sara will be in Durango more than she will be at camp this week so please keep her in your prayers as she goes for the CT Scan on Tuesday and for chemo on Thursday. She is particularly dreading the CT Scan as the first CT scan was a dreadful experience.

Emrys continues to keep busy around camp and enjoy preparing devotions and worship services for camp staff. We’re both looking forward to returning to Durango when camp ends and some time with Sara’s family over Labor Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sara,

I can sense how your feelings the CT Scan are! I love you with my empathic heart. I have been keeping you close in my prayers. God will be with you on Tuesday and Thursday to support your spirit and comfort your soul. These hard days of your will be gone away soon and the blue sky of your life will appear. I cannot express how much I understand you and love you, Sara.

In Him,

Thanh