Saturday, July 09, 2005

Doing Well

Well, even without Wonder-Drug I am doing well today. I’ve actually “un-medicated” myself in only taking one of the anti-nausea drugs and leaving the other one alone until I need it and so far so good. This morning I had to get an injected med to kick my bone marrow into gear. Two weeks ago when they ran the tests my white count was a 4.7 (normal range 5.0-10.0 or 4.0-11.0 depending on which lab the work comes from), this time it was a 3.6 so we’re hoping that the injection works and give my white count the boost it needs to continue treatment.

So now we just pray that I stay healthy, that I lose the rest of my hair with grace and that I have patience with myself as the fatigue sets in again.
~sjt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!

I hope you got a big kick out of the bald photos Dale sent - I know I did! We are keeping you and Emrys in prayer.

Much love to you,

Renee Yancy