Thursday, August 20, 2009

Child Size Zucchini


Today I was out in the garden picking some broccoli and wading through the zucchini bed picking when I stumbed upon a nice child-size zucchini. Well at least the size of my child.


I'm pretty sure she's trying to figure out how to chew on it...

If I could just get my hands around it!


This one's headed to a friend, but I've put pureed zucchini and shredded zucchini in the freezer and have zucchini chips on the counter. We've also had zucchini in pasta and some breads and muffins. Here's more ideas if you have zucchini coming out of your ears.

Enjoy!
~sjt

3 comments:

Patty said...

Cannot believe how big GBaby is -- nor how big your zucchini grows.

Can't wait to see you next week and meet your precious little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Did she get to eat any pureed zucchini yet?
da mama

Thanh said...

How wonderful you are, Gwen! Thank God for blessing you graciously.